Join Rebekah (a local native who has been guiding travelers coming to Sedona since 2007) for an authentic shamanic healing experience at the heart of Sedona’s vortex energy. We will sit atop one of Sedona’s most sacred mountains and feel the healing energy of the land.
Learn the scientific and spiritual aspects of the Sedona famous vortexes and other vortex hot spots around the earth.
Learn how the indigenous Native American people of this land used the local plants and vegetation for healing, medicines, teas, food and for making tools like baskets and home structures.
This isn’t another Sedona jeep tour (which can also very fun) instead, this is an authentic private healing experience guided by a local native of the land who is trained in shamanism and spiritual healing. This journey is for those who are really searching for more peace, balance, and transformation in their lives. This is a private journey, just you and/or your guest. No crowded jeep!
Other experiences that you may request:
- Soul Retrieval to heal some emotional, ancestral part of your past that is creating blocks today.
- A Shamanic Journey to meet your animal spirit guide through guided imagery and receive a special message and gift.
- A Sacred Path Card Reading for extra guidance on your path in life.
- Shamanic Drum Healing to re-align you back to your original state, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Sedona Red Rock Chakra Healing to help you feel a deeper connection with the earth, your ancestors and animal spirit guides.
- A Medicine Wheel Ceremony to honor the four directions and the basic teachings and understanding of how to live in balance with all things.
This Sedona Shamanic Vortex Tour is a great way to experience Sedona for everyone including individuals, couples, families, groups, skeptics, first-timers and children. All are welcome even the four-legged furry ones.
Scheduled first come first serve at a convenient time for you!
Contact Rebekah to book your Sedona Shamanic Vortex Experience today! …A memory you will cherish for a lifetime.